Tuesday 30 March 2010

Script for thriller

Case Closed

by

Sandra, Charlotte and Jack


Int. scene - description 1

Stephanie is asleep in her home.Stephanie awakes from a nightmare of her suitcase going missing.

stephanie:

Gasp

int. scene - description 2

Their are quick shots of Stephanie getting ready for work. Close up of her bag, her putting on her make up, taking her coffee and saying goodbye to her husband Michael.

STEPHANIE:

I’ll be home at 8

MICHAEL

Have a good day at work:

kisses

INT. SCENE - DESCRIPTION 3

Stephanie gets into her car and drives to work. A suspicious women (Jessica) crosses the road and Stephanie accidently hits her. The women just walks off as nothing had happen.

STEPHANIe:

Oh my God, Oh my God. Are you okay? I’m so sorry, do you want some help? Are you okay? Please, please I’m really sorry.

INT. SCENE - DESCRIPTION 4

Stephanie gets back into her car and realizes her suitcase has gone missing. She gets out of her car to attempt to look for her suitcase. She sees the suspicious women on the other side of the road. A car passes by and she disappears.

STEPHANIE:

Gasp

Oh My God, Oh My God

No comments:

Post a Comment